Sweet Potato
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 28 November 2013 | 15:08 | 0 Atasinchi
http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone i know, i will USE THE BODY FOR MY OWN GOOD IF THE BODY WHO I HATE.. OR I WILL FIND THE OWNER OF THE BODY AND DISCUSS IT PROPERLY.

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be PANDA because I LOVE PANDA VERY MUCH AND PEOPLE LOVE THEM AND CARE FOR THEM. I LOVE WHEN EVERYONE CARE SO MUCH FOR ME.

3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will APOLOGISE TO ALL MY FAMILY AND SPEND MY LAST TIME WITH MY BELOVED FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will GIVE THE ANSWERS TO THEM AND ASK FOR ANSWERS FROM THEM WHICH QUESTION I DON'T KNOW,

5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say I LOVE YOU YANG SEUNGHO MBLAQ AND I HOPE U PROPOSE TO ME.. 

6. If i am a rich person, i will HAVE A HOUSE WHICH IS HAS MOVIE THEATRE, ARCADE ROOM, SPORTS SECTION, BIG BEDROOM FOR ME, SPECIAL KITCHEN FOR ME, AND A ROOM FOR MY FRIENDS TO HANGOUT.

7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose MINT CHOCOLOATE flavor because I CAN BE SWEET AND I CAN BE MINTY.. HEHE

8. If someone's underwear was showing, i will THROW A ROCK AT THE UNDERWEAR.

9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i would change the HOW I CARE FOR MY FRIEND, HOW I CAN HELP THEM, 

10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be POWER RANGERS

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would like to play as A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE A BOY WHICH IS WORKS AS A CHEF IN A 5 STAR HOTEL.

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, i would say IF THERE ARE ICE CREAM OR BANDUNG, I GO BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TEA.

13. If i were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is HUMANITY AND ANIMALS.

14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it would be HAPPY GO LUCKY , SHORT , LOVE CULINARY ARTS.

15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be NOBODY, BECAUSE I'M SATISFIED ON WHO I AM.



JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here
I hope you will enjoy my very simple and this cute template.. Please follow me , leave a message for me , and I will follow you back =)
_______________________________________
◕ Jerit Sini ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Sejarah ◕